In honor of reaching 100 followers, I’m finally posting this Liebster award. Thank you The Wounded Healer for nominating me! I remember the day you nominated me, I was shocked. I still can’t believe people are reading the things that I’m posting. Thanks for always supporting me through your comments.
10 Things about me
1. I am a college student
2. Nobody I have met face to face knows that I have this blog
3. I collect flowers and press them
4. I also take pictures of random flowers on the street like a granny
5. I love eating hot things in hot weather and cold things in cold
6. I never eat cereal with milk
7. My favorite candy is Gobstoppers
8. I can’t do a push-up
9. I never type laughing out loud’s acronym unless I’m actually laughing out loud
10. I am terrible at making up questions…
11 Questions to answer
1. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to be?
Growing up I wanted to be a pediatrician or a secret agent who lives in a peach orchard
2. Which celebrity would you want to meet in real life?
Martin Luther King Jr. assuming we can meet people from the past
3. What does wealth mean to you?
wealth… something I do not have, but not sure that I wish to aquire
4. What are the top 3 books you could read over and over again?
Chronicles of Narnia, Little Prince, Bible
5. Wildest dream ever
My life as a ghost in a video game.
6. If you were to visit a new country, what would be the first thing to interest you?
7. 5 things you love
Family, Jesus, Food, Sleep, Laughing to Tears
8. What do you think is the most precious thing of all?
9. If you had the power to change only one thing, what would that be?
change it so I didn’t have that responsibility
10. What scares you the most?
11. If you were asked to spread your message to the word, what would that be?
1 John 3:16-18
10 Questions for you:
1. What in life excites you?
2. If you could go back in time and tell yourself something what would you say?
3. What is your favorite TV show?
4. What is your spirit animal?
5. Why did you start your blog?
6. When you aren’t sure what to write, what do you do?
7. If you could be awesomely talented at something, what would you want it to be?
8. What’s your favorite thing to write about?
9. Out of all the places you’ve been, what’s the best thing you’ve eaten?
10. You’re in a different country, but you can’t speak the language and you’re lost, what do you do?
Rules for Liebster Award (that I didn’t exactly follow):
1. Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them
2. Make a blog post telling 11 facts about you (or 10…)
3. Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you (or you know 10 is fine)
4. Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate
5. Nominate 11 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers) by commenting in one of their blog posts
Thanks again to The Wounded Healer for the nomination! Congrats to those who were nominated.